Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wednesday's Works

~*~
Just when I thought Easter basket orders were finished, two more came in yesterday!  This is the ball of fabric ready to be crocheted for the first one.  This particular basket will be the third I've made for this family- what an honor to have them keep coming back each time they have a new baby. 
~*~
Not yet sure about fabric desires for basket order 2... hope to hear back from them soon.
~*~

~*~
Remember my red ombre basket?  Well, it will be on the sosorosey shelves soon as it did not work out for the customer who ordered it.  Now she would like two round coaster/pad/trivets instead.  We were going to go with fabric, but after looking without success in 4 different stores for basic red with black or gray flecks, I had to offer other options.  I worked this up to show her what red with black yarn looks like.  Fingers crossed that she likes it!
~*~

~*~
Lately when I am not making baskets, being a mom, hosting PTA ice cream socials, and collecting fabric for various custom orders, I'm working on my "for fun" robin's egg rug.  This yarn is soooooo soft, and while I will probably list it, I won't be sad if it doesn't sell.  ;)
~*~
What have you been working on lately?

3 comments:

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

Just got a bit of a shock and logged into your blog and it stated 'Wednesday works' !!
Where has the week gone? !!

First up: That tope fabric is AWESOME!! I LOVE it!!! Can't wait to see the basket it hooks up!!

Second: The red and black yarn hooked together like that look like some luscious red, two-tone velvet that you've used! Really beautiful and lush!

Third: Your 'for fun robins egg rug' is just SO right for spring!! A real beuty and one for touching and snuggling me thinks :)

You are just so productive Jennie :)

Have a beautiful quiet evening lovely lady.
xxOOxx

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

Woops!! Sorry about the typos in my top comment :) :)
xxOOxx

Ribbons Undone said...

So good to see you in the works! You've got a good variety of projects going on. I'm knitting a cowl for myself. Making it extra long so I can wrap it around twice.