Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Fun

Oftentimes on Etsy, 5 photo slots just isn't enough. I've always wondered how people make those listings that have a group of photos like this in one photo slot. I read about bighugelabs.com and their mosaic maker, and decided to give it a whirl. How FUN! And easy!
~*~
It is free to join, and you can spend hours or days playing around with making all sorts of cool things. Consider yourself warned that it's hard to break away once you get going. I made this little montage this morning to showcase the green items I have ready to list in sosorosey.
~*~
Do you have a fun site to share? Please leave a comment!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sumo Paint

http://sumopaint.com

Its just like the paint program on your computer but better.

My daughter tells me "Its paint program on steroids" And seriously it is great. You can do all kinds of stuff with it.

I will let my daughter see this. there are loads of programs she uses for her art to play around with. I am off to try this out.

Anonymous said...

These photos look fab Jennie :) I must try and give them ago! I'm not good on technical stuff, but if it's easyish I'll have a go! Thanks for the info. Take care.. Donna

Ribbons Undone said...

Jennie, you are just so darned talented! I could learn a lot from you. Everything you make is eye candy.

Jennie said...

Thanks for the link, Missie!

Donna- you can do it- come back when you can and let me know how it went :)

Victoria- thank you so much for the really kind words... I am always so happy when other people besides me like to look at what I make!