Saturday, March 6, 2010

Those Squirrelly Squirrels

Spring has sprung in my yard! As I stepped closer to inspect the two crocuses that have popped up near the driveway, my eye was drawn to several mossy clumps laying randomly about. Now that the snow has finally melted, the squirrels are in a hunger frenzy - digging away to find all of their buried treasure from the fall. Good luck, little guys!
~*~
Woodland creature collectors get ready: this sweet little vintage squirrel family will be in sosovintage later today.

4 comments:

Ribbons Undone said...

Aww--so cute. We still have big chunks of snow here and there in our yard. But the snow is melting quickly and hopefully there will be no more. I have noticed more robins in the yard; that's another good sign.

moxylyn said...

I haven't seen a sign of spring here yet, and we usually have flowers on trees by now. I'd love to have some crocuses in my yard!

Ribbons Undone said...

Okay, here are a couple that I use a lot while conversing with my sister: "Serotonin High" and "Low Estrogen." Not sure if you want to use those, but they are a bit witty.

My children have been using the word "grand" a lot lately. At least that's a real positive word; we use it to express strong approval.

Cottage In The Sun said...

Oh, I used to have that same squirrel set when I was a little girl - wonder what happened to it? :)