Sunday, November 14, 2010


... and it feels so gooooooood!
(Can't remember how the song goes? Go ahead and click on the photo- it should bring you right to a YouTube video of Peaches and Herb doing their thing!)
After a long vacation and an exceptionally, ridiculously difficult trip home, we are finally here. Sinatra is happier than he looks in this photo to have his sister back to snuggle him.
I've spent the better part of the day doing laundry, buying groceries, and getting orders together and ready for shipping. I'm not ready to do a makeover tomorrow, but I will have a very special school spirit edition sometime this week. Please stay tuned!
What's going on in your life these days? What have I missed?
I hope you have a splendiferous week :)


CelticKnot said...

I'm so glad you're home safe and sound. What a cute pair they are! :-)

I'm very excited about the upcoming post! :-D

Be sure to enjoy yourself and relax, relax, relax.

Ribbons Undone said...

There's no place like home!