Sunday, November 14, 2010

Reunited...


... and it feels so gooooooood!
(Can't remember how the song goes? Go ahead and click on the photo- it should bring you right to a YouTube video of Peaches and Herb doing their thing!)
~*~
After a long vacation and an exceptionally, ridiculously difficult trip home, we are finally here. Sinatra is happier than he looks in this photo to have his sister back to snuggle him.
~*~
I've spent the better part of the day doing laundry, buying groceries, and getting orders together and ready for shipping. I'm not ready to do a makeover tomorrow, but I will have a very special school spirit edition sometime this week. Please stay tuned!
~*~
What's going on in your life these days? What have I missed?
I hope you have a splendiferous week :)

2 comments:

CelticKnot said...

I'm so glad you're home safe and sound. What a cute pair they are! :-)

I'm very excited about the upcoming post! :-D

Be sure to enjoy yourself and relax, relax, relax.

Ribbons Undone said...

There's no place like home!