Monday, October 20, 2008

Unbelievable!


What started out as an otherwise not very good day in the Thoma house got substantially better toward late afternoon. Incredibly, I found myself on the front page of Etsy again. Twice in one week!! This time I have lobello.etsy.com to thank for the honor. I also have several very good friends to thank for their congrats convos which alerted me in the first place. Super big hugs to Ally at iheartthatdance.etsy.com, Sarah at GenuineArticle.etsy.com, Michele at sweetirie.etsy.com, and Jessi at jessijewels.etsy.com for the kind messages! It would be no fun at all to be on the front page and have no one to share it with :)

5 comments:

Linda said...

Wow Jennie, you are FAMOUS.

Linda said...

I was tagged by Robin of BeadsNestDesigns.

Now I am tagging you. Read my blog to see my 7 weird and not so weird facts about me.
Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Mannie of MannieMandible said...

Yes, I agree with Linda... you are FAMOUS!!! And the fact that we are on the same team and I know you... wow, it's makes it that much more exciting! haha

<3 Mannie
MVincent.etsy.com

artsyclay said...

Congratulations! Beautiful front page!

elenasworld said...

Congrats!
I am so behind the times