Thursday, March 19, 2009

Button Binge


I have been on a serious spending spree, gathering up vintage buttons like candy! These gorgeous kiwi swirls came from brizelsupplies ; I highly recommend the products and customer service in this fabulous shop! Nicole has her own handcrafted items for sale on Etsy, too. You can check those out by clicking HERE.

Are these vintage aqua teardrop buttons to die for, or what? These arrived quickly and well-wrapped from sewingvineyard. There are LOTS of unique vintage goodies in that shop, so do stop by if you need a little retail therapy or just a jaunt down memory lane!

~*~

What supplies have you been gathering these days?
Share your latest and greatest finds, please!

4 comments:

KittsKrafts said...

Wow! What fabulous finds. I will check out your sources. Here is my recent blog post on my latest goody haul.
http://kittskrafts.blogspot.com/2009/03/smitten.html
Thanks for sharing!
=^..^=

Angela said...

I have a closet full of supplies! I am trying NOT to buy more. I love love love buttons!

The rug is looking great!! I can't wait to see the finished product.

Anonymous said...

I love buttons too! I think it was because my grandmother had a bag of buttons -- that was interesting to a young girl.
I've been collecting them recently for making jewelry with. In RetroReesa.etsy.com you can see the beginnings of my projects. Two more are actually done, just not listed yet.
What are you going to do with your buttons?
Love your project for Earth Day, it's pretty, beautiful colors!
Reesa

Jennie said...

Ooh- I'm looking forward to checking out your haul, kitts!

Angela- lol- I always *try* not to buy more, too- it just doesn't work! Thank you for the rug compliment!

Reesa- so excited to see some button jewelry from you! I will use mine for napkin cuffs and business card cases most likely...for now I just like to look at them :)