Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Robin's Egg + Red = Retro Yummy

I am ridiculously enamored of my new napkin cuffs! I keep stealing glances at them in my sunroom, smiling at the sweet vintage buttons and the adorable color combo.


~*~
Don't these buttons look like itty bitty Jell-O molds?
~*~

I decided to use one of my 5 photo slots on Etsy to show what these look like when un-buttoned. They are adjustable! Can you think of anything else you might use these for besides napkin rings? I'd love to hear your ideas!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Well, they sure are beautiful, and I think they resemble my neck rings for my Rosettes, LOLOL. When I have the neck ring open and I am sewing the buttons on, they are the same exact shape, without the fancy edge!

I love these pics!!!

Evelyn said...

love the colour combo of red and teal. First thing comes to mind is I would totally sew this on a the colar of a baby onesie to fancy it up, so cute!!

jade said...

oh i love the idea of putting them on a baby onesie. i'm using these exact colors decorate my nursery right now! i've got gingham coming out my ears. :)

by the way, it's me (jade)... i blog at chikaustin.com and also have crafthope. didn't want you to go "who is this lady?" :)