Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Maine Event


Behold the pier at Chauncey Creek in Kittery Point, Maine. This is where we're headed today, to celebrate my mother-in-law's birthday. Click on the photo to check out the menu, but only if you're in the mood to drool over the thought of fantastic New England seafood. I will be having a lobsta roll, I believe. With a side of fried clams, perhaps.
~*~
An exciting aside is that Maine is one of the very few US states that I have not yet visited! After today I will just need to get myself up north to Minnesota, Wisconsin, and North Dakota and I'll have all 50 visited. You know it's the little things that make me happy, right?

1 comment:

Ma said...

Menu looks fabulous! I would have gotten a lobster roll, a crab roll, and fried clams...or maybe two of everything on the menu!! Nothing beats New England seafood! Hope you ate your fill and enjoyed your outing! See you soon!