Sunday, August 22, 2010

So So Sleuthy

At about noon today, I began to have lots of new hearts in sosovintage. Being glued to the computer getting orders ready to go out tomorrow, I noticed this happening right away. I immediately went to Etsy's front page to see if I had something there. Nope. Went to Craftcult to see if I was featured somewhere. Nope. Googled to check for a blog mention. Nope.
~*~
Finally a few minutes ago, I noted a change on Craftcult. My enamel platters are the very first picture in the etsy finds, home decor post! Apparently I need to sign up for the etsy finds email messages to see these things straight away. But yippee- the platters are heading off to a new home, and sosovintage is feeling the love. Thanks, Etsy!!

4 comments:

Megan Carroll said...

very cool, it is so nice to have little surprises....

Thirty-Six Ten said...

Awesome! Being in one of those articles is better than the fp because they hang around for so long and you will continue to get views for a while. Congratulations...

CelticKnot said...

Congratulations, Jennie! What a lovely surprise. :-)

E. Fernandez @ Modish Vintage said...

congrats on the feature Jennie. way to go on Sosovintage, your sales are way up there, whohooo!!