Monday, March 28, 2011

Makeover Monday: 3/28

I'm currently working on a custom little girl's Easter basket, and this is one of the fabrics her mommy chose.

~*~
I know, this doesn't look much like an Easter basket yet. I've had a busy weekend, so we'll just have to do this makeover in two parts. I wanted to show you how this fabric worked up, though. I'll be back later in the week with the finished project!
~*~

Can you believe we're here at the last week of March? And we had snow this weekend! I'm looking forward to completing several orders this week. We also have school pictures on Thursday (I'm prepared this year, I think), and watch out for April Fool's Day on Friday! I'm expecting to hear a lot of "Mommy {giggle}, your shoe's untied!" or "Mommy {giggle}, there's a bug in the bathroom!"

~*~

How is your week shaping up? I hope you have a fabulous Monday- thanks so much for popping by :)

2 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Love the new basket so far...very spring-y colors! I'm glad you reminded me of April Fools day--I tend to forget about that one now that the kids are grown! lol Your little one sounds like a hoot!
Smiles, Karen

- said...

It's looking very nice so far.