Monday, July 11, 2011

Makeover Monday: 7/11

I came across this bowl the other day.  I probably made it with the intention of making a nesting set, and then got sidetracked with something else.  It didn't look quite finished to me, so I poked around in my *rag-topping* stash and found this pretty orange fabric.
~*~
Ah yes.  Just the thing!
~*~

Now she has a happy little glow to her sunshiney self :)
~*~
Here's hoping you have a happy glow this week, too!  Sophie has Art Camp this week in the mornings, and then swimming lessons in the afternoons.  We have a lunch date today as well, and we're looking forward to a visit from Nanapa this weekend.  Woohoo!  What's in store for you this week?

4 comments:

CelticKnot said...

Such a happy little bowl! The topper was just what it needed to look complete and balanced. Well done!

"Nanapa." That is so cute!

Enjoy your fun week!

I have tutoring and working on several cars on the schedule for this week.

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

I love these colours, they are so summery :o)

I hope Sophie has a great time at her clubs!

I'm doing all the chores this week that I didn't get to catch up on from last week, cos' then they'll all be done for when the school holidays start a week on Friday :o)

Have a great week lovely Jennie. I hope you manage to get a little bit of 'me time' in there somewhere!

Love Donna xx

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

P.s. They all passed their grading! YAY :o)

Black belt next year ..eeekk LOL

Ribbons Undone said...

Well, let's see...I got my first pair of reading glasses today. Real glasses--you know, with a prescription. Love 'em. Nerdy. Tomorrow we have family guests coming over to jump in our pool. Maybe take a day trip to New Hope towards the end of the week with my mom and dad and the kiddies. Not too much going on here, but I like it that way!