Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Stack

~*~
Did you know that stacks of vintage suitcases are currently all the rage in home decor?  Well, I finally accumulated enough vintage jewelry boxes to make my own special stack!  I truly did purchase these with the intention to resell them, but sometimes you just have to keep things for yourself for awhile, y'know?  They really look sweet in my sunroom, and there's no statute of limitations on reselling.  They'll just be even more vintage if I decide to part with them ;)
~*~
Do you have a certain something (or somethings) that you bought to resell and then kept for yourself?  Do share!

4 comments:

CelticKnot said...

It's a very cute stack! Is that an old camera or projector on top?

No reselling stories here. :-)

Jennie said...

Thanks, Kristine! Yep, it's an old 8mm camera... another thing I'm hoarding... I mean holding...onto!

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

Are these full of vintage jewellery too Jennie? ;o)

I love them. I've never seen so many together at once! I especially love the colour of the fifth one down..that gorgeous oceany blue...

Well, I have got in to the habit of scouting the charity/thrift shops for new, un-used pieces of fabric...totally with the intention of re-selling mind you...
But then 9 times out of 10, the fabric is so beautiful, that I totally understand why it ended up in the charity shop in the first place..just too beautiful to use! ;o)

Have a great day my friend xxOOxx

Ribbons Undone said...

Oh, I love this, Jennie!