Saturday, December 31, 2011

I Resolve

I have many hopes and aspirations for the coming year.  Most of these I will keep to myself, in my own head and heart.  But, I do feel it's important to speak certain goals aloud to help inspire and maintain determination.  In that spirit, I'm going to share one here and I invite you to do the same.
~*~
Now, many of you may find my goal small.  Or silly.  It may be both of these things.  But, it is also something I've been avoiding for quite some time.  I always seem to find something else I need or want to do.  No more!  In 2012, I resolve to get my vintage pillowcases listed!!  There, I've said it, and I hope you will hold me to it.
~*~

New homes must be found for the flowers...
~*~
... the brights...
~*~

... the dots and the stripes!
And everything in between.
~*~
What is one thing you will do for yourself, your family or your shop in 2012?  Leave a comment and share so that we can all support each other in our pursuits- no matter how large or small.

4 comments:

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

I think that it's a brilliant goal to aim for..it's always what seems like the 'little' things that are actually stressing us up, so getting that done helps tremendously..:o)
You go Jennie! I'll keep my eye on ya ;o)

One of my aims is to be more creative with my new ideas and to actually list what I make! lol

Have a fandabby evening Jennie :o)
Speak to you next year lovely lady.
Love and New Year hugs,
Donna xxOOxx

Angela said...

My one goal for 2012 is to stay on the right track with my new way of life.

Since March of 2011, I have changed my way of eating, and cooking, and I have added exercise to my life. I have shed 75 pounds so far, and have a little more to lose to be at a weight I have not seen since my days in middle school, approx 34 years ago.... I am excited to continue my journey !!!

Happy New Year Jennie !!!

You and your blog are the best things out there in Blog World !!

Jennie said...

Thank you very much, Donna and Angela for your words of inspiration! I'll look forward to seeing your new listings, Donna. And Angela- way to go! I can tell you aren't going to go off track- there's too much pride and excitement in your voice. Congratulations on the new you :)

Annette - MyRoseValley said...

Love the brights... But I am on shopping restriction... But I love the, .Especially the yellow and the green. Oh my. Why did I pop over here to smudge myself around in temptation??? Happy new year!