Sunday, November 23, 2008

Two Days In a Row...Pinch Me!!

Yesterday was a big huge day for our family. Our baby girl turned 3! Three! I don't know where the time has gone. We hosted a fabulous party, went out for a lovely dinner, and when I came home, I learned that this collection was on the front page of Etsy while we were out. It doesn't get much better than that. Didn't Amy at ThePeachTree put together an awesome treasury? My heart is full of gratitude for so many things this Thanksgiving :)

4 comments:

Linda said...

Amazing times for you.

Bridget said...

congrats on the front page & Happy Birthday to your baby ♥

Debashri said...

Here's a pinch for you :). You better start believing it Ms.Jennie.... you are everyday front page worthy :). I am so glad for you!
Hugs for you and little Sophie too :). Do post some pics of her bday.

Mannie of MannieMandible said...

Congrats!! ♥Mannie