Friday, November 21, 2008

Well, Happy Early Anniversary To Me!


Tomorrow marks my one year "discovered Etsy" anniversary! And today, I woke up to a lovely message from one of my Etsyfriends teammates, Amanda, at SygnetCreations. She sent me a screenshot of the front page of Etsy - with my organic baby girl snuggle set right in the middle!

This collection was up from about 6am-8am EST. Best of all, the treasury was curated by one of my best Etsy friends, Nikki at KaleidoscopeKorner, and featured 3 other teammates too! How cool to share the best spot on Etsy with MannieMandible, KrazyFashion, and SygnetCreations.

I knew when I saw this one that it was a special collection; it was bound for greatness :) Big thanks go out to Nikki, Amanda, and also to Amy at ThePeachTree for her congrats convo. Thank you admin for the early anniversary gift- mwuah!

5 comments:

chloe said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary Jennie. Lovely treasury too and lovely friends!
hugs
chloe

Debashri said...

Jennie, when I ordered this, I had a feeling it would be BIG :). I hope you get lots of sales! Even now, I am just looking fondly at the snuggler :). I can't seem to get enough of it. And it feels so soft!!! :) You are wonderful Jennie!

Runs With Scissors said...

Congrats once again! Go Girl!

BTW, you've been tagged, you can go to my blog for the rules.

Grizzly Mountain Arts said...

Congratulations!

Your blog and work is beautiful!

Linda said...

You've done well for a year. Congratulations, your work has spread far and wide.
I've been here 6 months and Etsy has become a way of life.