Monday, September 21, 2009

Makeover Monday 9/21


~*~
Some of you may remember this Love Your Mother rag rug that I created for an Earth Day team challenge. It was 3 feet wide, and bursting with color and meaning!
~*~


~*~
As I hoped, someone found it and fell in love with it. It wasn't quite large enough for the space intended, though. So, I get to makeover (enlarge) my existing rug to bring it to a whopping 5 feet wide.
~*~
It is 44" wide now. 16 more inches to go! Can I possibly have the finished product for next week's makeover? We shall see...I'm off to go do some more right now!

2 comments:

CelticKnot said...

I love love love this! I instantly fell in love with the original "Love Your Mother" rag rug, and desperately wished that I could have it for my very own. I'm so happy that it's going to a good home, with its beautiful additions. I love the colors in the outer ring. Wonderful work, hon!

Amanda said...

So pretty!