Friday, May 21, 2010

Wedding Favor Sample




Yippee yay me! I had a request for a custom wedding heart favor sample. This couple will be wed in Michigan this summer, and their colors are red and black. I have SO much fun creating these- from designing the concept, to shopping for supplies, to putting them together just so. The "Gratitude is the memory of the heart" quote is on the back of these as well. It's too perfect of a sentiment not to include.
~*~
Here's hoping you have a fabulous weekend!

6 comments:

Christy said...

Yay you!! These are gorgeous!

gettys said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!! What a wonderful way to celebrate your wedding day with all of your guests...a favor to last through the years!! Yay you, indeed!!!

Anonymous said...

jennie, my sweet friend Vicki is the one that surprised me by having you design this.......I can not wait to see them!! They are for my son's wedding......they are simply so beautful.......and I know the bride and groom will find them as special as I did.......I am sure we will "talk" some more

hetty

VictoriaG said...

Aha! My lovely Hetty has taken a peek! And now, after getting home from work tonite, I was delighted to see a package from you! And, how beautiful!!! How delightful! Thanks so much Jennie for doing this...really, very special. Talk to you soon,
Vicki

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Looove those!! What a cool idea..and so unique!
Smiles, Karen

VeganCraftastic said...

ver pretty!