Monday, February 14, 2011

Makeover Monday: 2/14


I had a special request in sosorosey for a large upcycled tray. The desired color was primarily pink, but my customer was hoping for a few other pastels as well.
~*~
We decided on these two fabrics; the first is a pale pink cotton rosebud sheet from Simply Shabby Chic, and the other is a vintage sheet from my collection.
~*~

I finished this last night and can't wait to show my customer! I hope it's exactly what she envisions for her white seashell display.
~*~
Happy Valentine's Day! May you have much love and many joys to celebrate on this day :)

6 comments:

Minx's Den said...

happy valentines day jennie!

Laura said...

I love it!!!...happy valentines day!!

Evelyn said...

happy V-day!

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

A perfect makeover to show us on Valentines Day Jennie :0)
Hope you're having a happy one :0)
Love n hugs xxxx

Ribbons Undone said...

Oh what would we do without Shabby Chic? I recognize that rose bud pattern sheet; it's on my sweet little niece's bed!

Your vintage floral fabric is the perfect accent--great job, Jennie. This truly is sosorosey!

- said...

Gorgeous!