Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Spill It Session #8

2007 listing photo

I was thinking back over my online shopping history the other day, and thought it would be fun to share our very first Etsy purchases!  Here is mine- the "I Want It All" soap sampler from Dennis Anderson. That was back on November 22nd, 2007!  Today Dennis is the number two top seller of handmade on Etsy, and he still offers this sampler - and for only $2.50 more than I paid way back then!
~*~

2011 listing photo
~*~
To find your first purchase, log into your etsy account and go up to "your account" at the top.  The first item on the drop down menu is "purchases".  You can share the link in the comments here, or just tell us what you bought, when and from whom.  This should be a fun way to learn a little something about each other!

3 comments:

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

Those soaps look gorgeous Jennie!
I bet thay were so luscious when you got them :o)

The first thing i bought on Etsy were 100 brass hair pins with some 8mm pads on them for making bobby pins with. I bought them from ClothcampDIY. -A fabulous little shop with allsorts of wholesale bit n bobs in.
This was way back in March, and I still haven't made them up to pop in my little etsy shop!

I love these spill it sessions Jennie :o)

Hope you're having a great day my friend.
xxOOxx

CelticKnot said...

Fun idea! I love soap from Etsy, though I have never purchased from Dennis Anderson before.

Here is my very first Etsy purchase: http://www.etsy.com/transaction/7818788

Angela said...

my very first etsy purchase was from non other than SoSoRosey !!!

http://www.etsy.com/transaction/11849906

back in November 2008.