Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday's Favorite Fabric Finds

There has been quite a nip in the air each morning this week.  In fact, today marks the first time we've turned on our heat since last spring.  In honor of my favorite season, here are a few fall-ish fabrics coming to sosovintage today!
~*~



~*~
All of these are from vintage sheets.  The first one is one of my all time favorites!  The others I have had in other color variations, and it is always so fun to find the same sheet in another palette. 
~*~
Happy Friday to all!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend, full of fall, fun and family.  That is just what I have on tap, and I can't wait!

3 comments:

gillyflower said...

Have a lovely weekend Jennie!
Lovely fabrics!
Gill xx

Lillie and Moss said...

Love them all...number 2 is my favorite. Love them! Shari

Steph said...

Number 1 ist also my favorite. It looks like a nice flower bed, would really like to sleep in this sheet! Have a nice weekende!