Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wednesday's Work

~*~
Happy Hump Day!  And Happy 49th Birthday to Mike!
~*~
These last two weeks have been a blur of work.  And not really the kind that gives me nice pictures to share.  Unless you like to see countless forms and sign up sheets and spreadsheets, that is. 
~*~
I am, however, just finishing up a wholesale order of large jute stars.  A big box of these lovelies will be heading to A Piece of Mine in Kenosha, Wisconsin at the end of the week.  Check!
~*~
What's been keeping YOU out of trouble lately?

5 comments:

gillyflower said...

love these stars Jennie - very rustic looking and they feel Xmassy!!
I'm finishing off some WIPs in preparation for a Xmas Fair, so I can then start on the fun stuff - the new ideas!
Have a great week Jennie
Gill xx

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

Happy 49th Birthday Mike!! :D
Hope you all have fun celebrating!

I do love your jute stars. YAY for the wholesale order.

A little hankie quilt is keeping me out of trouble at the moment...
(or trying to :o)

Have a lovely evening my lovelies!
xxOOxx

Runs With Scissors said...

Love those stars!

I'm busy playing catch up since the bathroom is finally finished! I've been making paper beads for my shop and working on a scarf at the same time.

PussDaddy said...

I like them too!

PD

Ribbons Undone said...

I'm working on a baby blanket--nearing completion. Hopefully I'll get back to a scarf that's going to be a Christmas gift. Regretting not starting it sooner!