Monday, October 29, 2012

Makeover Monday: 10/29

 ~*~
I picked out some Christmas-ish crochet thread the other day.
~*~
~*~
And made a new vintage style potholder for sosorosey.  This photo doesn't do it justice- the light here isn't the best right now ;).  I think this would make such a nice holiday hostess gift, don't you?  I'll have it in the shop once I'm able to take better photos.
~*~
Still have power!  Winds are picking up, though, and the rain is coming down.  Off to go watch the weather channel...

4 comments:

Lillie and Moss said...

This is so pretty. I love Holiday colors! My prayers are with you and your family..We have been watching the storm as well...Keep safe!

Ribbons Undone said...

Glad to see you're up and running and still posting. Good for you! This potholder is just so beautiful.

Go away, Sandy!!!

Ma said...

I love those potholders....I'll take three please...all exactly like the one shown, seriously!! I really love how they look!! Thanks!!

Teapot Lane said...

This is beautiful jennie. I so love these pot holders.

The colours are just perfect too. xxooxx