Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Starry Rainbow



Just wanted to share a couple of photos of the 40 stars I made for a good friend to give out with her Etsy packages- 2 each of 20 different colors! Those are the teeny, subtle version of my sosorosey *paper bag tags* on each one.

~*~

As I was taking photos, I thought these could be super cute for wedding, baby shower, or party favors. I could do them in any color(s) imaginable! And, instead of sosorosey tags, they could be personalized with names, dates, or a special quote or message.
~*~
What do you think of that idea?

6 comments:

Angela said...

I may need to get some of those.... brain working overtime here..... I will be in touch !

Sierra Pelona Crochet said...

A rainbow of stars as party favors -- fabulous! :)

Evelyn said...

that is a wonderful idea! those would definitely make a great party favors, I used some of mine to decorate a couple of gifts for my mom and hubby.

Anonymous said...

I love those! I may be contacting you also! What a cute freebie to include with orders. LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

ThePeachTree said...

Look at all of those stars! Some lucky people that will be getting those in their Etsy packages :)

And I think that's a FABULOUS idea. These new brides seem to be getting craftier and more out side of tradition seeking!

Liz P. said...

These are adorable!

Liz

bittersweetdesign.etsy.com