Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Makeover Monday: 12/28 (a day late!)

Gosh, has it really only been a week since I've posted? It feels like a month has passed! Since it has been so long, and since I'm a day late with this post, I have TWO makeovers for you!!
~*~

First up we have some organic cotton yarn in dusty rose...
~*~

and more of that deliciously delicate vintage lace.
~*~


Put them together and here we have a lace topped bowl, just in time for Valentine's Day! This little lady measures about 3" high and 3" wide... and she weighs in at just over one ounce.
~*~
Next up, a fabulous vintage sheet. The colors and textures in this one are stunning.
~*~

Voila! I have revived a project from my early days on Etsy- the granny square coaster/trivet. Super cushy and a generous 8.5" square, this delightful pad comes with a loop for hanging when not in use. I'm thinking of calling this an *undersquare*... for when you need to put something "under there". hehe.
~*~
So, what have you been up to??

3 comments:

Angela said...

Hope you had a great Holiday !!

I have been revamping my etsy store the past few days, taking time to ask questions in the Forums, and getting loads of great advice.

Glad to see you are back to creating !! ♥

Sierra Pelona Crochet said...

The colors of that little undersquare positively shout "springtime!" It is so cheery! :)

Evelyn said...

love, love, love the pink bowl with white lace, has that shabby chic and romantic look.