Sunday, December 20, 2009

Makeover Monday: 12/21 (a day early!)

I used most of this soft flannel Martha Stewart sheet for a recent rag rug project.
~*~ There was a good sized section that I had already cut into a wide strip, though. I spied it this morning and decided to see how it would turn out as a heart.
~*~


This one serves a dual purpose! It's a pretty decoration, large enough to hang on a door or wall for Valentine's Day... or in a baby girl's shabby chic nursery. It is also a perfect size to use as a coaster/trivet in the kitchen for hot pots, casseroles, or oversized mugs of steamy cocoa!
~*~
Soft, sturdy, flexible, rustic, romantic, eco-friendly... and machine washable and dryable, too!
~*~
I posted today because I hope to be jetting off to New England for Christmas tomorrow. I'll see you when I return...until then, have your happiest holiday ever!! xoxo

3 comments:

risa said...

Is this on Etsy? Beautiful...and very tempting!!!

Jennie said...

Hi Risa! It isn't on Etsy yet, but it WILL be in early January. I have lots of heart plans, and many beautiful fabrics. Feel free to send me a convo if you are ever looking for something special...my blog readers get first dibs on everything :) Happy holidays!

Nancy at EmbroideryIt.com said...

Just wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2010.
Blessings,
Nancy