Saturday, December 12, 2009

Thrifty Goodness

I found this gorgeous satin lined standing/foldable needlework bag the other day, and was so excited! I have seen these before, but never one quite this awesome. It is smell-free, rip-free, and sturdy as can be.

I need help there a special name for these things? And, does this look like barkcloth to you? Any info you can share is much appreciated!!

1 comment:

Sierra Pelona Crochet said...

My mom had one almost exactly like that, to hold her knitting. She called it her knitting bag. I know of no other term for it. The fabric on that one is gorgeous! :)