Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Basket

Happy Easter! What a perfect day to share this new basket with you!
~*~
Before I left for my trip, a lovely customer wrote to ask if I could make a basket for her like the one I shared on my blog... you know, the ruffly one. I did not have the same fabric I used before, but I found this sweet "impressionist" floral that we thought would look wonderful.
~*~ I think we were right! The muted tones blend together so nicely, and the ruffle lets the colors have some pop.
~*~
I hope the Easter bunny is good to you today. See you tomorrow for Makeover Monday!

3 comments:

CelticKnot said...

This is so lovely! A wonderful job yet again, Jennie. Happy Easter! <3

Schar Freeman said...

Another beauty so crisp and cheery! Love this one Jennie♥ Happy Easter!

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

It's gorgeous Jennie. I so love the way you make your handles. They're so clever. Enjoy the rest of the Easter holidays :) Kind regards,
Donna