Monday, April 26, 2010

Makeover Monday: 4/26

I started with a rug that I made a few weeks ago... It needed a little something.
~*~
This bright, rusty-orange, tie-dyed, jersey knit sheet was just what the rug doctor ordered!
~*~
Now THAT is a finished rug... it kind of reminds me of a tranquil koi pond.
~*~
Happy Monday, friends! What's on your agenda for the week?
So far for me it's just getting ready for Mother's Day, making an eye doctor appointment, and cleaning out the guest room closet. Maybe a trip to Ikea. I know, it's an exciting life that I lead!

4 comments:

Evelyn said...

hi Jennie, love the colour combo, wish to see the photo of the whole item. I had a super busy week last week. My hubby and I rent an apartment and was finishing one apt unit for my mom to move into and finally finished yesterday, a big sigh of relief. Now I can focus more on catching up on blogs and twitter and my shop...

Ribbons Undone said...

Yes, it does have a lovely koi pond look to it. Love the color combos; you have great taste.

Your week is as exciting as mine. I prefer to keep it that way. I went to Foodtown today. Returned books to the library. Did 3 loads of laundry. And stitched a few seams. That's about all the excitement I can handle!

CelticKnot said...

Love it! Definitely very koi pondy. Pondy is now a word. :-)

Sierra Pelona Crochet said...

That was the perfect "little something" to add! :)

My agenda this week: finish first pair of crocheted socks; begin 2 scarves; redesign some tawashis (including frogging the alpha versions); attend community meeting Thursday evening.