Friday, May 27, 2011

Daddy-O

June 19th is right around the corner- time to show Pops how much he means to you!  Here's a preview of some of the more masculine items coming soon to sosovintage.  See something you know Dad would love?  If I haven't gotten it in the shop yet, feel free to send me a message for a reserved listing.
~*~
 ~*~
vintage office supplies $5
~*~
 ~*~
swanky Vicky Davis silk bow tie $15
~*~
 ~*~
milk glass poker mugs by siesta ware $25
~*~
 ~*~
brass *pocket change* dish $12
~*~
 ~*~
*Swank-Klip* tie bar and cuff link set (Spartan cameo) $20
~*~
Come back tomorrow for a preview of my latest vintage fabric finds!

1 comment:

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

Plenty of vintage goodness there for Dads Jennie :o)

I like the handles of those poker mugs!

Honestly, why are men so difficult? ....I mean to buy for :o)

Have a great weekend Jennie.
Thinking of you. xxOOxx