Monday, May 16, 2011

Makeover Monday: 5/16


I had a special request last week for a large chair pad in shades of ivory and peachy pinks.
~*~
These were the final fabric selections; two vintage sheets and a plain ivory cotton.
~*~
Here is the finished product; 18 inches across and bursting with ivory pinky peachness!  It will be used for a heavy antique oak desk chair in a recently redecorated office space.  If you look closely you can see my special new touch- the ivory stitching around the edge.  I like the way it balances the colors and lends a very *finished* appearance. 
~*~
Happy, happy Monday!  I'm way behind on listing new things in both of my shops, so that is my main goal for this week outside of mommyhood and housewifery.  What do you have in store for the next few days?

4 comments:

Angela said...

that is gorgeous !!!

Ribbons Undone said...

This is lovely, Jennie. So pretty.

Ma said...

Nothing exciting going on here....hosting cards on Tuesday, shopping on Wednesday, playing Mahjong on Thursday, and a graden club outing to a lavender farm on Saturday....ho hum...the life of a retired Momma.....I LOVE IT!!! I know your day will also come, sooner than you think. Being a busy wife and mother are life's joys but being a nana and retiree are among life's pleasures and I wish for you that your pleasures will be even sweeter!!!

GardenOfDaisies said...

These are really lovely!!!