Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Scrap Happy


Attention quilters, scrapbookers, mixed media collage artists, seamstresses, crafty people and vintage fabric lovers!  Beginning today I will offer fabulous scrap pack bundles in sosovintage.  Priced to move at only $5, these bundles will be made and weighed to be at the 13 ounce mark so that they can be shipped US first class for only $3 ($6 international).  Each bundle will contain about 30 different fabrics in mixed sizes and amounts- all clean, guaranteed vintage, and free of flaws.  I'll list a bundle whenever I have one ready, and if you ever need one and don't see it, just ask.  I'll be happy to whip one up for you ;)

7 comments:

CelticKnot said...

I wish I did things with fabric! They're lovely, and very addictive I bet.

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

Jennie, what a fantastic idea! I think that's brilliant.
You always have the most divine fabric for sale in SosoVintage, so to have these pieces...pieces of all your fabrics is a lovely idea :o) AND a super price too :o)

Annette - MyRoseValley said...

And now I just have to make a purchase AGAIN at your shop. Coming knocking on your shop door soon.... :D

Ribbons Undone said...

Good for you--nice bundle and should do well in your shop.

PAMA said...

Super smart idea!!! I don't do anything crafty (so sad!) but I know some folks who do and so I sent them today's entry....maybe they'll be as excited as I was about having the ability to purchase quality vintage fabric from an expert crafter....who sells her goods WAY to close to the bone! Good Luck!

Nicole Austin said...

hi, these look great but i couldn't find one in your etsy shop. i'd love to buy one! :)

nicole

kinueko at gmail dot com

yippeevintage said...

What a great idea and what a bargain too... I'm sure those beautiful bundles will sell like hotcakes :)