Monday, May 23, 2011

Makeover Monday: 5/23

A new sosorosey customer saw one of my sweet petite tie dye bowlees and asked if it might be made in a larger size.  Of course I could do this with several shirts, but I also had this lovely sheet that I've been dying (sorry, couldn't resist) to crochet!  She loved the colors, so a-cutting I went.
~*~
I knew from the colors and experience that it would be a gorgeous bowl, but I had no idea just HOW lovely it would turn out.  This is one of my favorite works to date.  Hope my customer loves it, too :)
~*~
Happy Monday, friends.  Thanks so much for your kind words and sympathy about my grandmother.  We were able to make the trip to Michigan for the services, and we were so glad to have been able to be there.  So, after driving 22 hours in the course of 3 days, I am back with fond memories and a hill of laundry.  Other than taking care of that and my family and shops, I don't have any big plans for the week.  This is a good thing.  How about you... What's on your agenda for this week?

3 comments:

CelticKnot said...

Oh Jennie, that's gorgeous! The colors are so vivid and look good enough to eat. Great job!

I'm glad you're home safe and sound and the service went well. <3

I am spring cleaning, reading, and getting ready for our move to up the street. :-D

Ribbons Undone said...

As always, it's good to be back home, I'm sure. Although a sad occasion, it's always good to see family and friends from afar.

I have to agree, that tie-dyed bowl is a beauty--so juicy looking!

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

Jennie, that first photo really pops!

I love the bowl. Lucky lady who it belongs too! You find the most fabulous fabrics.

That's a lot of driving Jennie. I do hope everything went well while you were there.

I'm going to try and catch up on my crafty projects ;o)
xxOOxx