Sunday, February 26, 2012

Friday's Favorite Fabric Finds (a little late)

As promised, I'm here bearing beautiful fabrics to share!  These were chosen for their purple and blue loveliness:
~*~
 ~*~
 ~*~
 ~*~
 ~*~
 ~*~
~*~
My personal favorite is the third one down- I love those bouquets and stripes! 
Do you have a favorite this time?
~*~
In other exciting news, I have been given a little feature on another bowl/basket maker's blog today!  If you'd like, you can see it HERE.  Be sure to visit the talented Valerie Tonus of SquareCircleWorks at her Etsy shop HERE.  Have a super day!

3 comments:

emily said...

Pretty! My favorite is the last one, for sure!

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

What a lovely blogpost about inspiration Jennie!
And in a way, she featured three totally different artists, but you all make similar things -if that makes sense! I know *you'll* know what I mean my jennie :o)

My favourite it your favourite this week :o)
Geri's favourite is the second from the bottom :o)
Lovely, lovely fabrics!

Have a lovley week my dear :o)
xxOOxx

gillyflower said...

gorgeous fabrics!