Saturday, February 25, 2012

Thursday's Treasures (a little late)

I have 3 new favorite products to share!  Not sure if they are available outside of the US, though, so my apologies in advance if they are not. 
~*~
~*~
Burt's Bees has come out with a new line of products and they are awesome!!  Clicking on the picture above will bring you to the site.  You can follow a link from there to get free samples and coupons from their facebook page!  My favorite is the orange petalooza scent (hyacinth and blood orange).  I now have the shampoo, body wash, body lotion, and body mist.  The scent is delicate and delicious!
~*~
~*~
Next up is this limited edition method soap in the botanical garden scent.  The "designed for good" series features recycled bottles and naturally derived and biodegradable hand wash.  The scent is full of spider lily, water lotus, bamboo and lush moss- though to me, it has a delightful lily-of-the-valley hint.  Definitely a hand washing treat!!
~*~

~*~
And lastly, in my quest to lose the extra pounds I've packed on in the last several years, I have been looking for more healthy food options.  While my typical lunch these days consists of carrots, nuts and pretzels, I do have the occasional craving for pizza.  The lean cuisine mushroom pizza (with a generous helping of crushed red pepper added) is a really nice option.  It is tasty and satisfying- and only 300 calories!  I'm 15 pounds lighter since January 1st, and getting thinner and healthier every day :)
~*~
Do you have any new favorite products that you want to share?  Please leave a comment!  Stay tuned for Friday's Fabrics tomorrow!

3 comments:

Teapot Lane said...

'Orange Petalooza' is such a cool name :o)
I love the scent of lily-of-the-valley, it's so delicate and pretty.

It must be 10 years or more since I saw any Lean Cuisine products in the Uk! I'd forgotten all about them (That's probably why I've put on so much weight :D)
I'm gonna be looking for them on Monday just to see if they're still about anywhere! lol

I adore 'Banana Boat' moisturiser.
It's the moisturizing Aloe after sun one. I use it all the time as a daily one, (not just 'after sun') It goes on beautifully, and isn't greasy or anything, and it's gentle and has a very light fresh fragrance that doesn't give you a migraine! We have to order it from USA through Amazon... And no, I don't work for Banana Boat! :o)

Have a happy evening Jennie :o)
xxOOxx

moabrockhound said...

What a little gem you are!! I can't wait to try those new products you listed...only because of your fabulous and enticing descriptions...your aroma descriptions make me want to rush right out and get me some!!! Too, now I'm hungry for that mushroom pizza!! If you ever decide to write for a living, you'll be a very rich lady...no other compares to your writing abilities! Thanks for the tips...soon as the sun comes up...you guessed it...I'm off to the store!! :)

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

Hear, hear ! :o)

Or is it:

Here, here? LOL :D