Monday, April 16, 2012

Makeover Monday: 4/16

 A super nice new sosorosey customer from Montana contacted me recently about making a star large enough to serve as a trivet.  He preferred a solid color, and chose this deep ruby red from the set of fabric photos that I sent him.
~*~
 I have the hardest time photographing true shades of reds and yellows.  This photo is pretty spot on, though.
~*~
This star is almost 11" from point to point, and is about an inch thick.  It will definitely protect surfaces from hot plates!  I hope it came out the way you envisioned it, Noah :)

2 comments:

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

Super star! :D

Love the way you've pictured it too jennie...hanging from your most gorgeous hooks!

happy monday evening lovely lady!
xxOOxx

Ribbons Undone said...

Oh yes, red is so difficult to photograph, isn't it? Hot pink too.

Yes, my kids have coats on in that Easter picture, but that's from last week. Yup, hot here today too.