Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday's Favorite Fabric Finds

Happy Friday the 13th!  My apologies to anyone out there with friggatriskaidekaphobia, though if you have it, you are probably too busy freaking out today to read this post.  Anyhoo, the suitcases are unpacked, the laundry is done, and we're back to our little routine around here. 
~*~
Today is Field Day at Sophie's school, and I will be in charge of the *frisbee toss* for a couple hundred 6, 7 and 8 year olds.  I plan to pre-medicate with some Advil, and do a celebratory run to the thrift store when I survive.
~*~
Now for the goods!
~*~



~*~
I guess it's a no-brainer that the pink roses is my favorite fabric, but all of these have their own special charm.  The red check is super picnic-pretty :)
~*~
Other than a Sunday evening birthday party, we don't have too much that we have to do this weekend.  I'll be posting some gorgeous quilt photos from a sosovintage customer, and some fun art finds, too.  What will you be doing?

2 comments:

gillyflower said...

Well I don't think I'll try to say that out loud!
Loving all your fabrics as usual such a shame they're the wrong side of the ocean for me!
(After typing the above I checked out your postage and its not so bad at all for over the sea! So I have just placed an order with you!!)
have a great weekend Jennie!

Gill xx

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

Loving the top three fabrics especially Jennie :o)

Pleased you're all up to date my lovely. it takes a while doesn't it?
Hope you had a fabulous sporty day, and both you and Sophie had great fun!!

Looking forward to your customers quilt photos...I love seeing all the special treasures your customers come up with!

Have a great weekend lovely lady, and we'll speak soon :o)
xxOOxx