Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WIP Wednesday

 I really love to see photos of what other people are working on, so I thought I'd share my WIP (work in progress) with you!
~*~
I've been working on this neutral round rug since before Easter.  Very off and on, though.  It measures almost two and a half feet in diameter as of last night.  I have a special idea in mind for this one, and I'm hoping I have the patience to get her to at least 4 feet across.  Wish me luck!
~*~
What crafty thing do you have going on these days?

5 comments:

Lillie and Moss said...

I made one of those!! It's fun. Not real sure what size it is when I finished but it was huge! I made mine out of old sheets that had a few rips in them so I sat a ripped and ripped for about a day then got busy.. Love the colors you used..Nice work!Shari

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

I'm loving the elegance of this rug Jennie :o)

I bet she's getting heavy now isn't she? I can't wait to see her finished, but no pressure though ;o)

Have a lovely evening lovely lady!
xxOOxx

mamasan said...

Your WIP is fabulous! The colors are so subtle and yet segue softly from one shade to the next. Great choices!

emily said...

Looking good! Can't wait to see it in all its 4 foot glory!

Ribbons Undone said...

Lovely. I've accumulated some WIPs and it's just not like me to do so! I'll post them--eventually. Oh that rug is so pretty, Jennie.