Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday's Favorite Fabric Finds

Happy Friday, Folks!  There are 4 *new* vintage fabrics soon to hit the sosovintage shelves:
~*~
~*~ 
I have this pattern in yellows, and it's one of my faves.  Imagine my delight when I found it in my favorite color!
 ~*~
This wheatgrass on sunrise colors is by Vera Neumann.  So pretty!
~*~
 ~*~
I've seen this one before, and was drawn to the colors.  That was years ago, though- back when I would cut and crochet any fabric I fell in love with. 
~*~
~*~
Lemon lime gingham with flowers and dots?  Oh my!
~*~
Thanks so much to all who posted with well-wishes for my new shop.  I am brimming with ideas for sosofabulous, and am thrilled that you'll be around to see it all unfold. 
~*~
Have a wonderful Father's Day weekend- what do you have planned for that special man?  Sophie thinks we should encourage Mike to go buy the new hiking boots he desperately needs.  I'm not convinced that shopping would be his first choice of Father's Day activity, though!

1 comment:

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

I LOVE the gingham, lemon, lime and dots!!

I like Sophies idea. Cept' maybe you should go tomorrow and just give them on Sunday :o)

Have a great weekend my lovely.
xxOOxx