Monday, June 11, 2012

Makeover Monday: 6/11

~*~
I can't even count the number of times that I've clicked on the front page of Etsy and been greeted by a gray and yellow treasury.  Apparently, these colors are *IN*!  So, when I saw this sheet set in the thrift store, I quickly scooped it up. 
~*~
~*~
Here's hoping someone thinks this coaster would be a nice addition to their yellow and gray collection!  I do like the yellow pops in there, and the little dots, too.  I didn't realize until I started cutting the fabric that this is a vintage Cannon Royal Family sheet.  I have more that I just might list in sosovintage for someone else's project!

1 comment:

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

I think it would be a lovely addition to someones collection!
I do like those spotty dots too :o)

Have a lovely evening my dear!
xxOOxx