Sunday, July 29, 2012

CIJ

~*~
Christmas in July!  A new thrift shop opened in our area while I was in Utah.  It's a chain store called Savers, and I've been in twice now.  Pros: clean, organized store with good lighting, friendly staff.  Cons: most items are on the pricey side.  I caught up with this 1973 Empire blow mold cookie jar before it hit the shelves.  An employee was wheeling out her stock cart, and I snatched it up.  I did a little internal "oh jeez" as I turned it over to see the price.  99 cents!!  Shwing!!

2 comments:

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

He is such a sweet find :o)
And a reminder that 'it' won't be long now :D :D

Have a fabby dabby week my lovely. Will be thinking of you whilst on our highland fling :o)

Love and great big hugs,
Donna xxOOxx

Runs With Scissors said...

I LOVE this! What a fab find!