Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thursday's Treasure

~*~
Sophie looks beautiful in most shades of red, and I really like to send out her school photos at holiday time, too.  I found this *like new* Gymboree dress in her size at the thrift... for $3.90.  Three dollars and ninety cents when the original store price was over $30.
~*~
You can't really tell from this photo, but the theme of the dress is panda bears- our school mascot.  I know, perfect, right?  Barring any crazy growth spurt in the next month or so, I have nailed down the perfect fall school pictures outfit.  Go meee, go meee!

2 comments:

emily said...

What a great find! Holiday color and school mascot?! You are a thrifting goddess!

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

I just love the colour of this dress Jennie, and can so picture Sophie in it!

What a great find!

xxOOxx