Monday, November 26, 2012

Makeover Monday: 11/26


~*~
For this project I used a silver yarn that I found in the sale bin on my last trip to AC Moore.  Added a little festive baker's twine and several feet of white lace...
~*~
 ~*~
... and we have a pretty garland for the mantle!  I have several versions of this in my mind, and I hope to have the time to bring them to life at some point.
~*~
This is shaping up to be a VERY busy week.  In fact, I just started listing out all I have to do and got exhausted just writing it all down.  Luckily most of it is related to school or fun, so I am very thankful for that.  Hope you have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Teapot Lane said...

OOoo, lovely and pretty sparkly star garland Jennie!

I just need a most beautiful house to put one up in :)

Happy evening dear Jennie. :)

xxOOxx