Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesday's Treat

~*~
Behold the fabulousness that I just received in the mail- the expert handiwork of Charlotte from Bizzie Lizzie.  This isn't my first order from Charlotte, and I'm certain it won't be my last.  I can always count on each transaction to be absolutely perfect from beginning to end: communication is prompt and super friendly, custom orders ship out in a very timely manner, and the workwomanship cannot be beat. 
~*~
These tissue holders were made just for me, from reclaimed vintage linens, and I can't wait to give them as gifts this holiday.  The people who received the Bizzie Lizzie zippered pouches last year are still raving about them.  Shopping with Charlotte is a always a special treat- I give this woman and shop my highest praise and recommendation!

2 comments:

BizzieLizzie said...

Awwwww - I am TRULY honored with your lovely post! You are mighty sweet to create for and I am so excited each time you stop by! Thank you, Jennie, for this "shout out"!

Teapot Lane said...

Lovely, lovely fabrics, and truly sweet tissue holders :)

xxOOxx