Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday's Favorite Fabric Finds

It's been a dreary week in general, but the sun is shining today and who doesn't love a bold, bright vintage fabric?  Check out these loud lovelies :
The top fabric is actually from a homemade duvet cover, and it looks to be 100% cotton.  I have the middle one in the blue/green and pink colorways, so it's nice to have this one for the collection.  This last one is flaming hot and just like new.
~*~
~*~
Also, I've put together another January bundle of fat quarters.  Just like the last one, these 10 first quality fabric fat quarters are being offered as a set at 20% off the single fq price.  I have February's first bundle just about ready to go, too.  Pinks and reds and purples... yum!
~*~
We have a holiday weekend here in the US, so no school for Sophie on Monday.  No big plans, either.  How about you?  Anything special on your weekend agenda?

2 comments:

Lillie and Moss said...

I always enjoy looking at your fabrics, but I am really dreaming about all that blue...I see pillows, blankets, baskets, etc...love it all!

It's me :D said...

Love that top fabric :)

The children were off school on Friday due to the snow!

I've been busy crocheting a new mat for the utility room floor -greens this time :)

Been baking a lot today as well.
Hope you're having a good weekend dear Jennie, and are still feeling a bit more perky?
Sending you big love and hugs,
xxOOxx