Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday's Favorite Fabric Finds

Happy Friday!  It's been one crazy week, and it will be followed by another.  It seems the school schedule is changing by the minute due to weather and teacher workdays at the end of the quarter.  Just trying to go with the flow over here, and keep up with my crochet orders. 
~*~
The major USPS 2013 price hike goes into effect 1/27, and it is throwing a monkey wrench into my plans for the weekend.  I need to find the best way to update over 800 listings with accurate shipping prices- and fast.  International shipping is going up over 100% to many countries!  Arghh.
~*~
Let's have some sweet cottage goodness to calm things down, shall we?
~*~
I can't pick a favorite this week!  The rose one is made all the sweeter with the dots, isn't it?  I've had the pink, yellow and aqua colorways of the middle sheet, but this pretty green is new to me.  And the elephants?  Who can pass up pink elephants?
~*~
 If you're looking for me this weekend, I'll be chained to my computer.  How about you?

3 comments:

npa said...

Good Luck with the postal updates dear!! If there is a "universal" type of fix, I know you'll find it! Too, maybe the etsy big wigs are "on it"! After all, it should be a fix they're aware needs to be addressed and maybe have already perfected it! Possible to put the question out to them? Will have you in my thoughts for a quick "global" fix to the etsywide problem!

gillyflower said...

Oh dear, that sounds like a LOT of work - i wish you luck.
What a pain the rates have gone up so much.
Just love that pretty rose and dots fabric!
Have a great weekend Jennie, hope you get to spend some time away from the pc!
Gill xx

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

I just can.not.choose. a favourite fabric this week! I love them all!!

Lordy Jennie, those postal hikes aren't too good my sweet. 100%? They're taking the mikey!!

GGrrr.. to them from me too!!!

Sending you happy hugs my dear.
xxOOxx

P.s. sorry about the late comments, but i was sure I left 'em at the weekend! Doh.. :D