Saturday, January 19, 2013

Recipe Cards

~*~
I have found a lot of vintage recipe cards in my day, but these are by far my favorites!  The colors, the graphics, the sheer SWANKINESS!  I'll have these listed in sosovintage in sets of 12 (3 of each color) for $5.  Do you use recipe cards or have you received a recipe on a card?  Wouldn't these be extra special to use for a cookie exchange party?  Can you think of any other uses for these... maybe party invitations?  I'd hang a set on a kitchen inspiration board!  Or frame a set as a fun gift for a special chef!  Hmm- I'd better be sure to keep a set for myself...

5 comments:

puwicu! said...

Hummmmm!!! You always give me inspiration! I'll take two sets, please!! Cookie exchange and just to have around for recipe sharing! Thank you very much!!

Ribbons Undone said...

Mad Men mod style! Tag ideas for ya!

Donna said...

These are so bright and cool :)

Loving the green and yellow best :)

Forgot to say in my last comment how much I love your fat quarter choices :)

xxOOxx

Craftcherry said...

Those would be fun to write family recipes onto and then frame for a bride and grooms wedding gift. Love them!

Jennie said...

Thanks for the sale puwicu! And thanks for the tags, Vic... I have one set left, and I'd better get them in the shop.

Cerise- that is such a wonderful idea!! Thank you for sharing it!