Saturday, May 30, 2009

Yabba Dabba Doo

What a treat to come home from a birthday party today to find several nice messages waiting for me in my Etsy shop! This beautiful collection made it to the front page of etsy today, and my bowls are right there in the middle!
~*~
Thank you salalknits for including my work in your treasury. Thank you Etsy admin for choosing this one to grace your front page. And last, but not least, thank you Karen (misseskwittys), Rebecca (bananasaurusrex), and Angela (aandboriginals) for your sweet congrats messages. I will go to sleep feeling very hearted tonight. Hope your Saturdays were great too!

4 comments:

Cottage In The Sun said...

Congratulations! How exciting to be on the front page - hope it brings you many new customers!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Congrats on the FP! Yahoo!

ThePeachTree said...

I saw it! And it was splendiforous!!!

Sygnet Creations said...

congrats on another beautiful FP treasury!!