Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Just Because

Being thoughtful isn't particularly difficult or time-consuming, right? I mean, I like to think of myself as thoughtful- don't we all? But isn't it true that sometimes you come across someone so *out-of-the-ordinary* thoughtful, that you just think WOW! She is SOOOO nice!
~*~
These little bowls were made for someone like that. She purchased them as "just because" gifts for four of her friends, and asked that I send them off with a little note directly to their homes. Wasn't that SO nice?
~*~
~*~
Here they are all bagged and tagged, nestled in their little shred nests, ready to go bring smiles to four faces. Thoughtful people like that make the stars shine a little brighter, don't they?

8 comments:

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

Aaaww, how lovely and kind :0)
Gorgeous yarn too jennie :0)

Have a great day,
Love Donna x
ps. Clara's back :0)

Ribbons Undone said...

I love your packaging--you're just the best, Jennie!

Melissa said...

Aww! That is sweet. And they all look so cute :)

CelticKnot said...

Aww, this is so sweet! And the bowls are oh so happy. :-)

Minx's Den said...

nice looking bowls! very nice of that lady!

Junior & Mario said...

very nice , i'm so happy to follow your blog,

Laura said...

I love them and the packing is perfect!
If a friend send me a gift that cute just because I will love her for ever!!..she must be a really nice person!

- said...

Simply perfect in every way!