Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Ship{ment} Came In

The shipment of yarn that I needed to finish this rug came in last week! This is the same stitch as the mid-century rug I shared with you the other day, but when the solid colors are striped this way it has a whole different look. The entire reason I was drawn to this rug pattern in the first place was that the ziggy zaggy stripes reminded me of ricrac. So, this rug will be known as the Rosey RicRac Rug. Say that three times fast!!
~*~
Hope you are having a splendiferous weekend. be sure to come back tomorrow for.....
~*~
....wait for it.....
~*~
The Price Is Right!
We haven't played in so long, and I have a serious haul to share :)

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful :)

Laura said...

beautiful rug!!!...I love it!

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

Love the colours of this rug Jennie. These rugs are just fab :0)
Nope, can't say it fast 3 times. LOL
Can't wait to see your 'haul' too :0)
Hope your having a great weekend.
xxxx

CelticKnot said...

So cool!

glor said...

Beautiful. Love the zigzag design and especially the colors.

Minx's Den said...

oh jennie! love that rug, the colors are splendid!!!! :) great job!!

Ribbons Undone said...

Another quality item from sosorosey. You always do such beautiful work. This is especially nice--has a real clean and sleek, yet homey feel.

- said...

Simply beautiful!

gburg said...

I'm looking to buy me one of them Rosey Ricrac Rugs!! It's perfectly different and just what I'm looking for in my guest bathroom....once it gets painted I'll contact you for my color collection! Beautiful work!