Monday, January 10, 2011

Makeover Monday 1/10


When I went thrifting at Yesterday's Rose last week, I wasn't looking for t-shirts. When I got there, however, I discovered that t-shirts were on sale: 4 for $1. I decided it would be a good time to look for tie-dyed tees to repurpose. I only found two, but how exciting that they were both red and white! Perfect for the upcoming month of love.
~*~

I cut and crocheted the extra large shirt last night. This is a really nice sized bowl, and I even had enough fabric to give it a fancy rim. I think she looks like a plus size peppermint :)
~*~
Happy Monday! The forecast is calling for snow along the east coast tomorrow, so there is a decent chance that Sophie may finally get to use her new Christmas sled! I'm looking forward to a week of finishing up a couple of custom orders and crossing some items off of my to-do list for this month. What do you have going on these days?

5 comments:

Evelyn said...

cute little valentines gift!

CelticKnot said...

This is a very sweet and romantic bowl, Jennie. :-)

I am reading, revamping my shop, and preparing for student teaching.

Minx's Den said...

i have a whole house to clean, I have 12 inches of snow on the ground and it's not stopping! that and working on 5 more new pillows to post in my shop!

Ribbons Undone said...

I've got a brand new pair of rollerskates
You've got a brand new key
I think we should get together and try 'em out you see

I ride me bike
I rollerskate
Don't drive no car
Don't go too fast, but I go pretty far

That's about all I can muster up right now, Jennie!

- said...

This bowl would look great anywhere.